Caldene Siena Waterproof Leisure Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $45.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
When you really need to wrap up warm because the weather’s played one of its dirty tricks again, you want a jacket that seriously knows how to stand up to storms.
Outstanding waterproof and breathability qualities top of your list? The Siena waterproof jacket guarantees those, with its innovative close-knitted 100 polyester fabric with a bonded backing.
Of course, you need to keep that weather right out of any vulnerable spots, which tend to be the zip, pockets, cuffs and neck. That’s where the well-designed detailing of the Siena comes into its own. The full front zip is covered by a very generous asymmetric storm guard. Pull the zip right up and press down the guard from top to bottom, and the rain will definitely not be seeping in round your neck.
There’s a zip-off hood, too, that pulls right up and over when you need to use it and can be removed entirely on days when the sun has made a definite decision to stay out.
The storm cuffs are stretchy and fit closely to keep out rain. They are protected by the waterproof polyester fabric, which extends to cover them on the outside. The zip-up chest pocket has a bonded waterproof surround so you can stow your phone there and know it will keep dry too.
Now you know you’ll stay warm and dry riding, what else? You’ll find there’s also plenty of movement in the arms, thanks to the well-designed articulated sleeves. Flattering, too. Sorted!
- Waterproof and breathing jacket in pioneering 100% polyester knit
- Bonded backing blocks rain completely
- Asymmetric centre front storm guard covers zip against rain entry
- Stretchy storm cuffs keep out blustery weather
- Rear double vents for free movement while riding
- Fully adjustable zip off hood keeps head well covered
- Attractive, durable rose gold hardwear on front and pocket zip
- Bonded zip chest pocket keeps essentials dry and accessible
- Inexpensive trusty wet weather garment